Thursday, 6 October 2016

06/10/2016

Lesson Aim:
Investigate Copyright and other laws that affect designers when creating or editing images

Outcomes

Looking at current case studies
Working well with others
Know 2 UK laws
Improve assets as a result of feedback

Objectives

Investigate a case study
Identify different laws that affect designers
Identify different design laws that affect designers
Explore the impact laws have for designers when creating images or editing graphics


Lesson Aim:
Use feedback to modify created images and evidence why you have done this

Outcomes

Analyse data
Collect feedback
Interrupt data with clear justification
Improve assets as a result of feedback

Objectives

Re-cap important aspects of a survey
Plan a survey
Analyse data
Complete 5 different surveys
Complete 6 or move surveys to a high standard
Create evidence of modification for A3 T1 - P5



Today I completed my Google Slides presentation and then created my survey using survey monkey. I have started my P5 assignment but have yet to finish it. This morning, we had an hour with people coming to talk to us about sex education. I learnt about STDs/STIs and the easiest way to prevent them. I need to modify my assets after receiving my feedback. This afternoon we started to look at the copyright laws in the UK and how it affects designers. 

Image result for survey monkey

No comments:

Post a Comment