Objectives:
Identify different devices used for accessing the Internet
Work well in a pair and proactively research then
discuss your findings
Aim: Identify specific communication devices and explain their role within Internet access.
Objectives:
Identify 5 different devices needed for Internet access
Explain how a device functions within a network
Create a presentation for the given area and present your findings to the class
Today I learnt about five different types of communication devices that allow you to access the internet. These being a Switch, Router, Wireless Access Point (WAP), Modem and a Server. I also now know how each one functions. This is very useful to me because we have to write about it in our assignment. My weakness today was during my presentation because I cant be confident while talking to an audience - even if it is a small class of students. I also didn't maintain eye contact and just kept reading from the board. I need to work on my presentation skills. My personal reflection for this week is that I feel I am receiving too many assignments or not enough time to complete each one.
No comments:
Post a Comment