Friday, 7 October 2016

07/10/2016

Aim: 
Understand the principles of effective communication

Objectives:
Identify effective written communication skills you can write about in your assignment.
Evaluate example of written communication skills to identify if they have been used effectively.
Set an achievable target for this lesson to improve your written communication skills
Write a document that uses at least two written communication skills

Aim: To complete, proofread and submit U30A3.
Objectives:
Demonstrate your creative ability to improve assets as a result of feedback - U30A3T1 (P5)
Write your report about how laws affect designers and their implications for creating and editing images - U30A3T2 (P6)
Proofread your work
Submit U30A3
Research communication principles of computer networks
Reflect on what you have learnt, how this affects designers and why you need to know this.

Today I did a lot more on my A1T2 assignment but have not yet finished it. I will be able to finish it over the weekend at home as I only have about one or two more paragraphs to write then proof check it. However my strength is that I have finished my A3T1 assignment and will submit it soon. I am now more confident on A1T2 and know the 3 things that are important to write about (Rules, examples and explain each skill). Today I learnt what terminology means.

Image result for examples


No comments:

Post a Comment