Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Debug a program
Create a program following specifications
Identify a number of ways they could test a program
Describe factors that dictate quality of code
Describe factors that dictate readability of code
Identify how their code is readable
Identify how their code is good quality
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Be able to use a range of structures (selections/loops/subroutines) to create a program
Be able to apply a modular approach to development
Review and refine work to make it appropriate for target audience
Know the correct shapes to use for flowcharts
Know the correct terms to use with pseudo
Demonstrate good quality and and reliability practice
This morning I completed a resubmission for unit U22 so can now cross off this unit as done after my SoA has been marked. This afternoon John helped us by giving us the skeleton of how to write the program and I am now confident to go away and do it myself which is a big strength of today. On the other hand, a weakness of today is that I did not manage to finish the A3T1 resubmission for unit 6 but I have until the 19th of this month to finish it which is a decent amount of time.
No comments:
Post a Comment