To be able to improve the effectiveness of a website on the basis of a client need
To be able to demonstrate a created website meets the defined requirements and achieves the defined purpose
Objectives:
Create an interactive website using HTML, CSS and a programming language
Collect reviews for your website
With examples, explain how you have improved your website based on client reviews
Using examples, explain how your website has met the defined purpose
Using examples, explain how your website has met the given requirements
Today I worked continuously to complete A4T1 and submitted it. This means I am more ahead now as I am halfway through completing the next task which is A4T2. I have up until tomorrow to complete it and I am confident in doing so. A weakness of today is that I struggled improving my website because I needed to move things around and edit the layout. Thankfully, +Reace McEwen managed to help me in getting past this. This week has been great for me so far as I have been very organised which has helped me in crossing off work.
No comments:
Post a Comment