Friday, 9 June 2017

9/6/2017

Aims: To create an interactive website to meet a client need
To improve the effectiveness of a website on the basis of a client need
To demonstrate a created website meets the defined requirements and achieves the defined purpose

Objectives:
Create an interactive website using HTML, CSS and a programming language
Collect reviews for your website
With examples, explain how you have improved your website based on client reviews
Using examples, explain how your website has met the defined purpose
Using examples, explain how your website has met the given requirements

Today I worked continuously to complete A3T2 which was due today. I feel that I have put a lot of thought and content into this assignment so hopefully I will not have it returned to me and that I pass it first time. This week I have managed to complete lots of submissions from 3pm-4pm and from home which means my workload list is bottlenecking so I have less tasks to do. The main thing that is on my mind is developing the paintjob program as I need to make a start on it as soon as possible. I am confident in doing so because of all of the planning that I have done for it in unit 6 work. A weakness of today was that I keep loosing focus easily and losing my train of thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment