Thursday, 20 April 2017

20/4/2017

Aim: To understand web architecture and components in website communications

Objectives:
Give brief details of web architecture and components which allow the internet and websites to function
Explain with diagrams, the role of web architecture in website communications
Describe in detail TCP/IP protocol and how it links to the application layer protocol
Create a simple website using HTML and CSS


Today I learnt the very basics of making a website using HTML and CSS. I managed to create a small website with different sized texts and a working link. On the other hand, I never managed to add an image onto it because it would not appear. We did website production in high school and I found it very difficult to do but feel that I have improved on it a little bit which is a strength. This morning we worked on getting the assignments finished from Unit 28 and I feel that I used my time efficiently in getting them completed.

Image result for html

No comments:

Post a Comment