Wednesday, 19 April 2017

19/4/2017

Aim: To understand web architecture in website communications

Objectives:
Briefly explain some basic terms associated with web architecture
Explain in detail some terms associated with web architecture
Give a detailed explanation of a domain structure , including examples


Lesson Aims:
Create a detailed functional specification
Be able to create flowcharts and pseudo code for required systems

Create a functional specification
Create a detailed functional specification with consideration of stretch targets and future proofing.
Know how you will break up a problem

Be able to make flow charts
Be able to make pseudo code
Be able to make correct flow charts
Be able to make correct pseudo code
Peer review work

Know what information is needed to create a good specification
Be able to apply a modular approach to development
Review and refine work to make it appropriate for target audience

Know the correct shapes to use for flowcharts
Know the correct terms to use with pseudo


Today we started Unit 28 which is website production. We did a Kahoot quit that I found very useful because I learnt facts about website links such as what a domain is and why it is useful and needed. This afternoon I managed to finish the specification for the computer program that I will write for the U6 assignment. Teamwork was very useful in the activity because we managed to work faster. Today was also our first day back after the Easter half term and I only managed to get about 3 hours sleep last night which is a weakness to the start of the week.

No comments:

Post a Comment