To produce user documentation for a user game
To suggest improvements to a computer game following user feedback
Objectives:
To answer at least two surveys for computer games
To create a computer game
To test a user game using a variety of methods
To suggest improvements based on testing and user feedback
Today I finally managed to complete my computer game and I am very happy with the outcome of it. This means I met one of my targets for this term. A weakness of today is that I didn't manage to complete A3T1 and A3T2 for Unit 22. This means I will require an extension to complete them. Although I am happy that I have completed my game, I feel that it is slightly rushed and could have made it a bit better with the feedback I have from my survey. I am excited for the Kingswood trip on Monday.
My Targets for this term are
- Improve communication skills by asking more questions and answering more questions in class.
For U22 create a game that runs smoothly and is consistent. Make sure you test thoroughly to check for errors. Make it so that the enemies spawn randomly.
No comments:
Post a Comment