Friday, 10 March 2017

10/3/2017

Aim: To be able to create a computer game for a specific purpose

Objectives:
  • Create backgrounds for your first two levels (Start and instruction screen)
  • Create sprites and objects for your buttons
  • Add code to make the buttons link to appropriate room
  • Test your first two levels
  • Any other resubmissions
Today I made the Main menu and Instructions menu in Photoshop. I think that I am proud of how they look because they are similar to how I planned them. On the other hand, I didn't manage to add them into my game or add buttons to them but I aim to do that on Wednesday next week. In the afternoon, I worked continuously on resubmissions and managed to complete two of them which I think is a decent amount of work.

Image result for motivational quotes

No comments:

Post a Comment