Thursday, 23 March 2017

23/3/2017

Aims:To create and test a computer game
To produce user documentation for a computer game

Objectives:
Create a computer game
Test the computer game using a variety of methods
Briefly explain some code (iteration, selection)
Create a user manual
Start creating a technical manual


Today I continued to create my game. I have managed to complete the steps in making my first level. You can now complete it to go onto level 2 which I am happy about. I still have lots of work to do to complete my game which is a weakness but I have been given an extension to complete it tomorrow in independent study time. We started to create two new documents today which are the user manual and technical manual for our game. I dont think I will find the technical manual difficult because most of it is copying and pasting from previous game unit work.



My Targets for this term are
  • Improve communication skills by asking more questions and answering more questions in class.
  • For U22 create a game that runs smoothly and is consistent. Make sure you test thoroughly to check for errors. Make it so that the enemies spawn randomly.

No comments:

Post a Comment