Objectives:
Create basic design documents e.g. action plan, design specification, pseudo-code
State the importance of a data dictionary
Identify the features of programs
Explain key programming terms and techniques
Understand the main types of programming language
Understand that there are three paradigms and each’s strengths and weaknesses
Understand the features of procedural programming
Understand the features of event driven programming
Understand the main points of object orientated programming
Identify the steps necessary to complete a project
Today we started off by completing more progress on our GameMaker unit. I have yet to finish my storyboard but am close to finishing it off, which is a strength of today. Also in the morning I had a mock job interview and I am happy because I got some good feedback from it. The only thing that I lacked was movement and expanding on points which I think these can definitely be improved. A major weakness of today is that I haven't felt 100% over the past couple of days but hopefully the cold should wear off soon.
No comments:
Post a Comment