To be able to test a computer game
Objectives:
Create a computer game
Test the computer game using a variety of methods
Identify the features of the Software Development Life Cycle
Name some models of the SDLC
Understand the different stages of the SDLC
Understand how the stages link together and understand the key model types
Identify the stages of the SDLC
Explain the stages of the SDLC
Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the waterfall model
Identify the main features of the Agile SCRUM model
Identify the characteristics of poor design
Independently develop skills within programming
This afternoon I learnt about the different Software Development Life Cycles models such as the Waterfall and Agile models. I researched and learnt why they are important and about each steps of them. A strength of today is that I managed to complete all of my screens/rooms for my game in GameMaker and am now ahead of where I originally saw myself being after today. Another strength of today is that I walked to Subway during lunch break and really enjoyed my sandwich. A weakness of today is that I have checked my Emails and have a dozen of new assignments popped up that have made me feel pressured into giving up free time to complete them.

No comments:
Post a Comment