To create and test a computer game
Objectives:
Use Survey Monkey to create a user survey for your game
Create a computer game
Test your game
Today I worked productively on assignments and re submissions. A strength of this is that I managed to complete two of them which means I have no work due until the middle of next week. This afternoon I was trying to fix a bug in my Computer Game to make it so objects such as enemies respawn at random places at the top of the screen. I should use one of the targets that I was set today to ask peers for help with this. A weakness of today was that my alarm never went off in the morning so I ended up waking up late and only just made it to college on time.
My Targets for this term are
- Improve communication skills by asking more questions and answering more questions in class.
- For U22 create a game that runs smoothly and is consistent. Make sure you test thoroughly to check for errors. Make it so that the enemies spawn randomly.

No comments:
Post a Comment