Have a solid grasp of the practical problem.
Identify and apply factors that can improve code
Explain why good quality code is important
Identify and discuss the factors that can improve readability
Create a functional specification
Can improve the readability of code
Identify different methods of improving the readability of code
Identify different methods of making quality code
Explain why good quality code is important
Identify key features of a functional specification
Aims: To be able to create a computer game for a given specification
To be able to test a computer game
To produce user documentation for a computer game
Objectives:
Create a computer game
Test the computer game using a variety of methods
Start creating a user manual
Today I learnt how important it is to fail. This may sound quite stupid but in fact, failure is just learning from mistakes and making improvements. A strength of today is that I managed to make objects inside my game spawn randomly, which was part of a SMART target for this term. I feel proud of this because my peers were not sure how to do it. A weakness of today is that the game and both assignments are due tomorrow but I don think I will be able to finish them so may require an extension.
My Targets for this term are
- Improve communication skills by asking more questions and answering more questions in class.
- For U22 create a game that runs smoothly and is consistent. Make sure you test thoroughly to check for errors. Make it so that the enemies spawn randomly.
No comments:
Post a Comment