Objectives:
Explain the purpose of the website
Create a time plan for the development of the website
Create a structured diagram to show how the pages link
Explain with diagrams the house style
Start creating the screen designs
Don't forget:
A2T1 due 03/05/17
A2T2 due 03/05/17
Today I have been working on assignments for the whole of independent study time. I managed to complete the resubmissions that I had due for this week and most of the tasks that were set today. I have completed the requirements, structure diagram, house style and the layouts of each web page for my website. To finish, I just need to complete the action plan for my website and I will be able to check it off of my list of work to complete. I have felt motivated this week and have completed work on the day that it has been set.
No comments:
Post a Comment