Thursday, 27 April 2017

27/4/2017

Aim: To understand the security issues and protection mechanisms involved in website performance
To be able to create a responsive web page

Objectives:
Explain at least one security term
Explain a range of security protection methods
Brief explanation of the Data Protection Act
Show how a named website complies with security
start planning website
Create a responsive web page using Bootstrap


Today I learnt about the security of the worldwide web and how to make it more secure. I also looked over the Data Protection Act and we had to write about it in the new assignment. A weakness of this week is that we have had 4 new assignments added. I feel that we are receiving too many assignments at once which is forcing me to work much more quickly. Linking to this point, this week has been quite hard working for me as I have completed 2 whole assignments and am close to finishing the next one in Unit 28.


No comments:

Post a Comment