Wednesday, 3 May 2017

3/5/2017

Aim: To be able to design an interactive website to meet a client need

Objectives:
Explain with diagrams the house style for your website
Design some of the screen designs for the web pages
Design all the screen designs for the web pages

Today I learnt about what makes a good design for a website. A good website design will have everything laid out in a good manner and text should not be the same font and size for every section. In the morning, I completed more webpage designs for my website. I think that I am happy with my house style design because I think the colours fit together nicely. In the afternoon, I have been working on writing up my report for the PC practical work. I think that I have managed to write a good amount but I still have next week to write it up. A weakness of this is that I forgot to take images of inside the PC and the equipment that I used to maintain it so I will have to open the PC again.


No comments:

Post a Comment