Objectives:
Create a range of designs for an interactive website
Explain the tools and techniques used in the creation of an interactive website
Complete resubmissions
Today I learnt some facts from World War 1 through a Kahoot quit that we did this morning. I came 2nd from last which I wasn't happy about but i'm glad that I dont have to create the quit for next Friday. For the majority of the day, it was independent study time and I managed to complete a lot of work including half of a unit 28 assignments and a couple of resubmissions. A strength of today is that I have improved my origination skills by updating my work load list. A weakness of today is that I have still been feeling to tired in the afternoon so did not manage to complete as many resubmissions that I would have liked to.
No comments:
Post a Comment