Friday, 12 May 2017

12/5/2017

Aims: To create an interactive website for a specific purpose
To make sure you are up to date with all work
Objectives:
Create an interactive website using HTML and CSS
Add interactivity to the website using a programming language e.g. JavaScript
Discuss the techniques that can be used on web pages to aid user access to information
Any U28 submissions/resubmissions

Today I managed to complete my unit 28 M2 assignment which I had been working on for the majority of the morning and afternoon. Along with this, I completed some resubmissions that were due towards the end of next week. This means that I will have less work to complete during work experience week. A weakness of today is that I didn't complete a lot of progress in developing my website which means I will have less time in the coming weeks but I am sure I will get it done by then. Something else that is on my mind is unit 6 work because I haven't managed to start working on creating the program yet. 


No comments:

Post a Comment