Aims: To create an interactive website for a specific purpose
To make sure you are up to date with all work
Objectives:
Create an interactive website using HTML and CSS
Add interactivity to the website using a programming language e.g. JavaScript
Take screenshots of the development of your website (for A4T1)
Today I managed to finally complete my website which is a big strength for me because it is something that I have been motivated in doing for the past week. I also have created a survey and started to take screenshots of my website which means I am able to work on it during half term. A weakness of today is that I did not complete any resubmissions for any of the other units but fortunately they are not due until after half-term so I have a lot of time to complete them and cross them off of my list. A weakness of today is that I took a lot of time in the afternoon trying to change the colour of the text in one of the pages. I found out that it did not work because I had missed out some semi-colons.
No comments:
Post a Comment