Wednesday, 17 May 2017

17/5/2017

Aim: To create an interactive website to meet a client need

Objectives:
To create an interactive website
To collect evidence of the creation process of the website
To review your website

Today I dont think that I learnt anything brand new. For the majority of the day I have been working on developing my website. I managed to finish my education page and started working towards completing the 'about me' section of the webpage. I weakness of today is that my hearing has not been as efficient because I think I have water in my left ear or something like that which has been frustrating for me today. I think that I am also at another disadvantage because a lot of people have completed their website and have moved onto the feedback part of the assignment. I plan to motivate myself over the next two days to complete my website before I go on work experience.


No comments:

Post a Comment