Thursday, 11 May 2017

11/5/2017

Aim: To be able to create an interactive website to meet a client need

Objectives:
Create various parts of the website using HTML
Use CSS to create an external style sheet for the webpage
Use a programming language like JavaScript to add interactive element(s) to the website
Write effective questions that can be used to review a website
Discuss the techniques that can be used on web pages to aid user access to information

Today I continued to work on creating my website and I managed to nearly complete my Interests page and Home page, which is a strength of today. A weakness of today is that I decided not to attempt the distinction criteria for Unit 28. I have been helped a lot today by my peers with creating my webpages and I should be able to complete my website before I expected. I still have to create a JavaScript code to add the an interactive feature  to my website.


No comments:

Post a Comment