Objectives:
Create a range of design documents for a stated web page
Design some of the screen designs for the web pages
Design all the screen designs for the web pages
Explain the tools and techniques used in the creation of an interactive website
Today I completed my designs for all of the web page screens but I feel like I could improve them if I had more time. Saying this, they are only sketches of what I want my webpages to look like so they do not need to be art standard. A weakness of today is that I felt very tired in the afternoon which affected my work motivation. We started A3T2 in the afternoon and I only managed to complete a couple of paragraphs of it because of this. Today I learnt about the different tools that can be used for website production and that a text editor is not the only program that can be used.
| Inspirational picture |
No comments:
Post a Comment