Wednesday, 14 December 2016

14/12/2016

Create two animations with different techniques and supporting evidence.
Discuss the benefits of smooth .GIFS
Write a dope sheet for your looping animation
Create two different animations
Reference any found assets you use
Write a production log of what you have created


Understand the higher layers of the OSI model and their relationship to the TCP/IP model
Describe the TCP/IP layers in relation to their workload and responsibility for other layers
End of term Quiz

Identify the main differences between OSI and TCP/IP
Compare the OSI and TCP/IP models

Identify the main differences between OSI and TCP/IP
Compare the OSI and TCP/IP models
Can identify how data is transmitted
Can explain the differences between OSI and TCP/IP
Name and identify some network jargon
Name and identify most network jargon

Today I learnt about what a dope sheet is and why they are important to people and businesses. Most of the day, I was finishing off assignments and updating my list of due dates. I think this has made me much more organised as I am aware of when everything is due. One downside is that I have a lot of work still due before Christmas but I am determined to complete it to have a stress free half term break as I struggle to stay motivated while working from home.

No comments:

Post a Comment