Friday, 2 December 2016

2/12/2016

Aim: To write an evaluation

Objectives:
Recall key features of an evaluation
Plan what skills you will discuss in your evaluation
Find good examples
Identify strengths and weakness
Write an evaluation

Today I started the distinction assignment for evaluating my skills in three different areas. We also used three different types of planning to plan the assignment and I think the most beneficial one was the servery because it was the least vague and gave accurate answers to what I need to improve for the three areas. My weakness of today was going through my learner term review because it told me that I need to work on contribution and deadlines so this should be my next SMART target. Another weakness is that I have missed a deadline which further shows that I must improve on deadlines however, I am still updating my all word due list and working from home.

Inspiration

No comments:

Post a Comment