Friday, 9 December 2016

9/12/2016

Aim:
To be up to date with all assignments for U01.

Objectives:
Recall how to convert between number bases,
Review your PDP,
Identify work that is still due for unit 01,
Mark an evaluation,
Use independent study time effectively.

Today I started the morning off by reviewing my personal development plan for this term and practised learning hexadecimal and Binary calculations. My weakness of today was struggling with these calculations because of the new method that we got taught but I think the method that we learnt with Terry is more easy for me to understand. Most of today after that was our independent study and which I managed to complete a few assignments. My strength of today is that I am now up to date with all unit 1 assignments except for the distinction which is not due until the new year.

Image result for binary image

No comments:

Post a Comment