Thursday, 15 December 2016

15/12/2016

Aim: Create two animations with different techniques and supporting evidence.

Objectives:
Improve your Animate or Photoshop skills
Create two different animations
Reference any found assets you use
Write a production log of what you have created


Today I proceeded with continuing my P6 planning for my two animations that I will create for P7. For half of the day today, we continued with working on assignments while this afternoon we will be visiting Animotion in the Forum which is a place that shows you everything related to animation. I think it should be good to look around. A weakness of today is that I have yet to start working on my animations on P7 but I am coming into college tomorrow to finish it off. A strength is that I have done lots of planning and thought of multiple ideas for my animation so this should improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment