Objectives:
Describe how file settings, types and frame rates impact the creation of animations for websites
Objectives: Learn about key features of Animate
Write a non-technical manual to demonstrate your knowledge Proofread your work before submitting it
This morning we completed a presentation around our given subject which was frames per second (FPS). My downside to our presentation was my interpersonal skills and the speed that I delivered the information was too slow and I stumbled on my words quite a bit. This afternoon, we looked at the features of Adobe Animate and I thought it would be similar to Photoshop but not a lot. I have just started to figure out how all of the features work and should watch some YouTube tutorials on how to use it. This week so far, I have been keeping track on all of my work and am constantly updating my list of work due but I feel that I am now getting a bit stressful because it seems like we are getting a new assignment at least once or twice a day. I will obviously try keep working on them in college and at home.
No comments:
Post a Comment