Wednesday, 30 November 2016

30/11/2016

Aim: Describe and compare different animation types.

Objectives:
Complete U31A2T1 with clear advantages and limitations for .GIFS
Demonstrate good communication skills
Investigate different animation types
Compare DHTML, Flash animations and .GIFs to each other
Describe how file settings, types and frame rates impact the creation of animations for websites

Lesson Aim:
Understand the key components of a Computer Network
Learning Outcomes
Describe the OSI - Open Systems Interconnect - Model
Identify the items used at Layer 2 and 3 of the model

Use ip addressing schemes to allocate addresses to local computers
Use IP Config to identify the network settings on a computer
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Produce a Network Map with relevant sub-net addresses
List what network connected devices are used in your family and Identify Advantages and Disadvantages

Today I learnt how to convert binary, decimal and hexadecimal to each other and vice versa. I found it very complicated and confusing because there are lots of calculations in the methods of converting them. A strength of today was completing the P1 in the same half an our that we received it, however I have yet to complete the Merit attached to that. I feel that I am managing my work load very well because I am continuing to complete assignments from home.

Image result for html gif

No comments:

Post a Comment