Friday, 4 November 2016

04/11/2016

Aim:
Create an effective presentation


Objectives:
Review your PDP
Identify features of an effective presentation
Create a presentation on a technical subject
Write a separate document which contains your speakers notes for the presentation

Today I learnt what makes a very effective presentation. I think that the top three most important things to consider are typography, making sure the writing is big enough and to include pictures but not too many that they start to become distracting. A weakness of this week is that I forgot to re-submit a piece of work so the topic had been capped for me. A strength of today was writing down all of the assignments that I have yet to finish. This helped me visually see what I need to do and what I have already done. I think the most important thing for collage is being organised to make yourself feel confident about work and time. The Personal development plan also helps with this.


Image result for presentation skills


No comments:

Post a Comment