Thursday, 17 November 2016

17/11/2016

Aim: Create a direct network 

Objectives:
Complete the word search
Decide how you will fulfill criteria
Create evidence to demonstrate knowledge
Work collaboratively to learn about criteria
Complete the Unit 30 SoA


Today I had to do a practical and write a plan for it which was our assignment. This included using Skype, a WiFi network and Bluetooth. We pretty much just filled this out all morning. The one thing I liked about this was that it was half practical work so it wasn't repetitive typing work like every other day at college. One strength of today was being more organised by updating my assignment checklist, however the downside to this was discovering that I have lots or re-submissions to complete but should get them done as soon as possible so I can relax at the weekend and recover from my cold.

Image result for bluetooth

No comments:

Post a Comment