Consider implications and solutions of downtime
Learning Outcomes (what the learner will be able to do)
Identify downtime factors
Identify downtime solutions
Consider how probability analysis impacts decision making
Work on A1 / A2
Learning Objectives (skills, knowledge & attitudes)
Understand what downtime is
Identify different causes of downtime
Suggest solutions to downtime issues
Rate probability of downtime issues and their impact
Consider impact/result of knowing probability
Today I learnt about different types of cable and signal. Some of them I had never heard of before and completing research independently showed how fast I could work by myself, which is one of my growing strengths. I also continued to work on my presentation about a system recommendation and I am very confident about presenting this to the class. I also have lots of free time now because I made myself very organised by creating a list of all assignments due and when.
No comments:
Post a Comment