Objectives:
Define the term ‘effectiveness’
Complete Assignment 2
Aim: Create a resource to teach about transmission methods
Objectives:
Consider the benefits of playing games
Create a resource
Pitch your idea and engage with a voting process
Play the best resource to learn about transmission technologies and how they are used
Today I finished my A2T2 assignment for unit 10 but have yet to complete the Merit. I think this has been one of the easiest to understand for me. One strength of today was working as a team to create a presentation and Kahoot game to play with the rest of the class. I think this boosted my knowledge on this unit because I learn from mistakes (when I got a question wrong in the quiz). One weakness of today was knowing that I am never confident when talking in front of other class mates. I need to improve on this. I may consider the Distinction after I have finished the Merit because of the amount of time we have to do it. Today I learnt the main difference between a half-duplex and full-duplex communication.
No comments:
Post a Comment