Objective:
Identify interpersonal skills you need to demonstrate to meet the criteria
Practice your presentation skills
Complete your presentation
Be up to date with re submissions
Today I enjoyed practising our interpersonal skills in presentations and watching others practice theirs. On the other hand, I dont think mine went to plan as I got muddled up with my words, which was my weakness of today but I still felt that I was organised because my presentation lasted more than one minute. My strengths are I have created a workload checklist that I am now constantly updating multiple times a day. I only have three assignments to do which are my personal development plan, my barriers to communication and the distinction for the second assignment of unit 10. This morning, we did a game in which the computer could read your mind and I learnt that it works using an algebra formula.
| This is my workload checklist (Green = Done, Blue = Not done, Red = Late) |
No comments:
Post a Comment