Objectives:
Consider the impact of ‘how’ for P2
Investigate different animations
Engage with group discussion and demonstrate good communication skills
Discuss the benefits of animations for different areas
Share ideas and vote for examples
Aim: Investigate the history of animation and explain key facts.
Objectives:
Complete the examples worksheet using Photoshop
Work well together in small teams
Create a poster for key facts about animation pioneers and developers
Today we started two new assignments which were P1 and P2. The main strength of today was working in groups because that boosted my motivation as others needed me to commit my own research into finding out about Thomas Edison and his Kinetoscope. I learnt that it was the first ever camera and could be displayed in a video and it works by taking lots and lots of photos. Today I have felt very tired as usual college days because I probably need to get more sleep during night times. The other downside of this week is that we have already received four assignments and three of them are due in a week. I will try my hardest to get all of them done and submitted so I will not have to come into college during Christmas holidays.
| My inspiration of today was a .GIF of a store opening on Black Friday. I just think it is hilarious that so many people are pushing and even fighting over goods in the sales, even if they are small discounts. |
No comments:
Post a Comment