Friday, 9 September 2016

09/09/2016



The learning outcomes for this unit are:

1. Understand the personal attributes valued by employers
2. Understand the principles of effective communication
3. Be able to use IT to communicate effectively
4. Be able to address personal development needs.



Today at Develop, I learnt what a SMART target was. SMART is an acronym for Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic and Time bound. A target should include all 5 of these. One weakness was finding my areas to improve on. A strength was creating a SMART target for 4 random people with different weaknesses. My personal reflection is that today will help me change into someone with skills rather than weaknesses and that an employer is looking for.

CMYK is a colour model and it stands for 'Cyan, Magenta, Yellow and Key (Black)'. It is used in printing.

I would use a .SVG file format for a billboard because it is printable and has "rich graphics". Shapes such as circles can be made through code to make up images.



Image result for personal achievements             SMART Goals


Aim: To complete, proofread and submit U30A1.

Objectives:
  • Write a report for different file formats and their uses
  • Submit U30A1
  • Reflect on what creative skills you want to improve
  • Write two SMART targets
  • Improve your creative skills in Photoshop 
  • Research the importance of colour theory
  • Reflect on how well you achieved your targets
This afternoon I have gained more progress on my assignment. I also have played around with Adobe Photoshop and improved my creative skills through starting to make an image related to Norwich City football Club (as seen left). I used multiple tools and am starting to feel confident on using them in Photoshop. My weakness has not changed. I still am finding it hard to remember all of the different specifications for each format of image.

No comments:

Post a Comment