Aim: Create an A3 print poster to promote gaming, demonstrating editing skills and with supporting evidence.
Objectives:
- Recall and order the 9 important areas of good design
- Work well together and discuss why certain aspects could be considered more important than others
- Re-cap A2 P3
Create an A3 poster to promote gaming and supporting evidence
Aim: To investigate the qualities of different computer games and write a brief.
Objectives:
- Introduce A2 P4
- Deconstruct different aspects of four games
- Explain your opinion about different features
- Consider different game narratives
Begin writing a brief- Consider possible concepts for your creative work
Today I continued with my A3 poster to promote gaming but have yet to finish my brief for it. I have nearly completed the poster too but I feel that I have not used many tools (four or five). In the afternoon, we created a presentation with a small group about sketching ideas. I learnt that it is actually a very good way to note ideas because you are able to get them down very quickly before they disappear out of your mind. My personal reflection for today has shown me that I really need to improve my communication skills. During the presentation, I saw myself being very shy and avoiding eye contact with the audience.

No comments:
Post a Comment