Thursday, 29 September 2016

29/09/2016

Aim: To create your assets and supporting evidence


Objectives:
  • Set yourself a target for the first lesson
  • Using creative research develop your ideas
  • Make your enemy and power ups

Today I put a ton of more work into creating my graphical images for my game. I gathered my ideas from my mind map and designed them. I am really happy with my choices because of how original it will be (read previous post). I learnt that using pixels in an image isn't always plain and boring. Even if the colour depth is 8 bit, you are still able to add shading to the colours in the picture to give it loads of detail. My weakness is that I think I am still behind on the assignment but my SMART target is to complete both whole assignments and submit them before the deadline. My strength of today links back to how much work I have put into my assignments. I have basically worked on it all day today and am proud of it.

Image result for pixels zoomed out

No comments:

Post a Comment