Aim: To create your assets and supporting evidence
Objectives:
- Complete the quick draw starter
- Write your brief
- Begin creative research
- Improve Photoshop skills by making my 8-bit main character
- Reflect on what you have achieved
Today I learnt how to create an 8 Bit character in Photoshop and have started to write my brief and why I chose specific things about my character. A strength is that I love my idea about the main character because of how original it is. He is a Pizza that runs left and right to collect Cheese and Tomato while avoiding knives. My weakness is that I have yet to complete my Brief and Character but like all other blogs, I will manage to get it in on time. This afternoon we learnt more about computer parts (especially processors). We also compared PC specifications and recommended a PC to examples of people.
No comments:
Post a Comment