Aim:
Understand the personal attributes valued by employers
Objectives:
1. Identify attitudes and general attributes.
2. Research specific attributes valued by employers
3. Recall how to write an effective assignment
Understand the personal attributes valued by employers
Objectives:
1. Identify attitudes and general attributes.
2. Research specific attributes valued by employers
3. Recall how to write an effective assignment
Aim:
To complete, proofread and submit U30A1T1 and T2.
Objectives:
- Write a report for different file formats and their uses
- Submit U30A1T1 and T2
- Use 5 different tools in Photoshop
Use 5 tools in IllustratorResearch the answers to the ten questions to help you begin your game idea (U30A2)
Today I learnt what skills a Software Designer employer would look for in somebody. I also learnt the three categories that skills are divided into (Specific attributes, General attributes and attitudes). My weakness of today is that I was unable to complete U01A1T1 but will be able to complete it before the deadline. A strength of today is that I have completed a SMART target of increasing my pace of working in class.
No comments:
Post a Comment