Aim: To create a poster with supporting evidence of what you created and how.
Objectives:
- Create your poster for P3 with creative skill and clear evidence
- Write supporting evidence about what you have done and why you made that choice
- Proofread your work
Write your brief for P4Begin the creative process for P4Reflect on how well you achieved the above
My strength of today was that I completed and submitted my assignment about what attributes and attitudes are valued by employers. This means I was able to cross off a SMART target from my development plan. For most of the day, we worked on assignments. We also worked in small groups to create sentences with only using 3 images. This helped me by reminding me to vary my sentences types and vocabulary. My personal reflection for this week is that it has been slightly stressful with the assignments and getting them in on time. To change this, I can work on assignments at home to spread out the amount of time that I have to complete and submit them. My weakness of today is that I didn't start my P4 assignment but I will make sure it is submitted before the deadline.
No comments:
Post a Comment