Objectives:
Set two SMART Targets
Ensure that PDP is complete and submitted
Identify why personal reviews are completed
Complete a review of your PDP.
Make sure you have no outstanding work for unit 01.
Set two SMART Targets
Ensure that PDP is complete and submitted
Identify why personal reviews are completed
Complete a review of your PDP.
Make sure you have no outstanding work for unit 01.
Today I learnt how to create rolling credits in Adobe Premiere Pro and made some for my 2D stop motion animation. A strength is that I have managed to complete my 2D animation in time before its due. A weakness that links to this is that I am not happy with the text frames because they do not look very professional in my opinion. I think that I could not have changed this because the software limits the animations and effects that you can use to make these. I am glad that I have finally submitted my personal development plan and that I dont have to update it from now.
The final link to my 2D Animation can be found here, let me know what you think: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2aeirrOaprw
No comments:
Post a Comment