Objectives:
Create an animation that is longer than 15 seconds and that contains sounds
Write a Production Log to the required standard that clearly states who has done what
Proofread and submit work
Aim: Write a report that either comments, explains or critically evaluates audiences responses to own 2D animation work, including subject terminology.
Objectives:
Recall key words related to the term ‘evaluation’
Consider specific terminology
Work well in teams and use active listening skills
Teach the group about key criteria for assignment 4
Today I learnt about the criteria for our new assignment. We had to create presentations explaining the criteria to other peers which I found really helpful and has given me confidence on getting a Merit on this assignment. My animation is now almost complete and I feel that I have made lots of progress editing it. A weakness of this week is that lack of sleep that I am still getting. I need to get to bed earlier because I am struggling to focus on working and keep loosing my train of thought. The animation is due tomorrow and I am confident in submitting it in time.
No comments:
Post a Comment