Friday, 3 February 2017

3/2/2017

Aim: Complete and submit A3T2
Objectives:
Set two SMART Targets
Ensure that PDP is complete and ready to submit
Identify preferred learning styles
Identify ways to support each learning style
Complete your assignment on learning styles.


Today I revised the learning style models which helped me complete the assignment that I managed to complete and submit today. A strength of today is that I have proofread my personal development plan to make sure that there are no grammar mistakes and that all of the boxes are filled in to a standard. I have also managed to complete the next scene of my animation which I am happy about. A disadvantage of today is that I had to delete the editing that I did for my animation on Windows Movie Maker because they have removed the timeline feature which means it was very difficult to edit.



No comments:

Post a Comment