Objectives:
Ensure that PDP is complete and resubmitted if needed
Identify what needs to be included in a personal review
Complete and submit your review of your PDP.
Make sure you have no outstanding work for unit 01.
Independent study:
Any other resubmissions
Today I learnt how to improve my CV and what the most important aspects of it are. This morning I have mostly been working on completing my Unit 37 animation feedback assignment and an advantage of this is that I managed to finish it to a good standard. I think that I have written a good amount of work to get a Merit or possibly even a Distinction. A weakness of today is that I didn't manage to complete both Unit 22 assignments and they are due today. I need to complete the work by the end of today so I need to either complete it from home or stay in college after 3pm. I feel that this week has been good for me because I have managed to stay concentrated and motivated in completing work.
No comments:
Post a Comment