Thursday, 23 February 2017

23/2/2017

Aims and Objectives 22/02/17

Aim: Be able to create a simple game in game maker
Understand the different types of computer games and platforms

Objectives:
Create sprites, characters and rooms in GameMaker
Program objects to perform simple actions e.g. collisions, move according to key presses
Describe some genres of computer games
State some gaming platforms
Describe some capabilities and features of some gaming platforms
Know some areas of development that need to be considered at the start of the design process

Today I learnt how to create a basic maze game in Game Maker. I learnt about using different features such as creating sprites and turning them into objects. A disadvantage of today is that I didn't manage to complete my game that I had been working on however it has been very useful to make a big start because I am now confident on creating a game for this unit in the near future. 

Image result for game maker games maze

No comments:

Post a Comment