Wednesday, 1 February 2017

1/2/2017

Aim: Produce a good, technical or professional quality 2D Animation with a sound track.

Objectives:
Consider key criteria
View previous examples
Write a Production Log to the required standard that clearly states who has done what

Use four different programming languages
Explain key programming terms and techniques

Understand what programming is and how it can be useful
Understand the process of running a program
Outline the benefits of having a variety of data types available to the programmer
Explain sequence, selection and iteration as used in computer programming.

Understand basic instructions
Identify features of a program
Write simple programs in 4 / 5 different languages
Understand the importance of logical thinking
Identify key programming terminology 
Understand key programming terminology

Today I learnt about different types of coding languages. Each program might use a different form of code which is confusing because I might have to learn multiple forms of coding. A strength of today is that I am now able to start filming my animation tomorrow because I have prepared everything for it. On the other hand, a weakness of today was that I was unable to use a webcam because it would not stand up properly or focus.

Image result for matrix coding

No comments:

Post a Comment