Objectives:
Complete the A to Z for animation terms in pairs
Honestly answer questions for the survey
Define key words for different criteria
Write a report focused on animation techniques
Complete the A to Z for animation terms in pairs
Honestly answer questions for the survey
Define key words for different criteria
Write a report focused on animation techniques
Can identify how data is transmitted
Install various software products to meet user specifications
Today I revised about IP Addresses and MAC Addresses and why they are useful. This morning we did an activity which I found very useful with writing my first assignment for unit 37. This helped me because I am now confident in spotting the differences with summaries, explaining and comprehensively explaining. I am confident for going for the Distinction in this assignment so have decided to challenge myself in doing so which is a strength. A weakness of today is that I have checked my emails and discovered a ton of work due very soon. I thought I had it all completed over the weekend.
No comments:
Post a Comment