Thursday, 19 January 2017

19/1/2017

Identify outstanding tasks
Identify upcoming deadlines
Identify areas of weakness
Research into weak areas of understanding
Complete outstanding tasks

Recall key facts about a brief
Write a brief
Define the term Pre-Production
Decide if you are working in suitable pairs and check these with the tutor
Decide upon an idea for your 2D animation
Write a Design Log to the required standard

Today I managed to complete assignment one for unit 37 which means I have one less piece of work due soon. I am finding myself to be very organised which is a strength of today. We had to decide upon our animation today and I started to plan it. I will be working individually to create an animation informing teenagers about health and safety hazards. The merit criteria states that the animation idea should be imaginative so I could make it funny to add a kick to it. A weakness of this week so far is lacking sleep as I am only getting about 6 hours per night which is why I am sometimes finding it difficult to stay concentrated while working.

Image result for health and safety gif

No comments:

Post a Comment